About Personal Information handling
Once you purchase a card or a bundle, it is saved in an anonymous numbered account - safer and more private than the usual bank.
To finalize your order, you will need to make payment. For facilitation of the payment, we use Stripe, a third party payment processor. Your payment will be processed by Stripe, which collects, uses and processes your information, including payment information. You can learn more here.
According to GDPR individuals have following eight rights over their Personal Information.
- Right to be informed about the data we collect, process and store
- Right to request access to your Personal Information
- Right to rectification of incorrect or outdated data
- Right to erasure of Personal Information
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to object
- Right to avoid automated decision-making
EcardForest as a property of EcardForest Ltd.
Address: Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, United Kingdom, EC1V 2NX